Rack & Power/Advanced Cooling Solutions
- Welcome to the OCP Advanced Cooling Solutions (ACS) Subproject.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
Rack & Power Project Leads
ACS Sub-project Leads
- - Cold Plate Workstream Austin Shelnutt (Dell)
- - Door Heat Exchange Workstream Jacob Na (Facebook)
- - Immersion Workstream Rolf Brink (Asperitas)
- Immersion Workstream will meet every 2 weeks, starting on Oct 16, 2018. Join the Immersion Mailing list for more details.
- - Charter
ACS Immersion Workstream Work in Progress Documents
- - DC Fluid interface definitions (WATER), standardise piping
- - Immersion management interfaces (incl. redfish integration)
- - Regulatory requirements
- - IT gear specs
- - Immersion best practices
If you would like to get more involved in the project, please sign-up on the mailing list. This is the primary method that we use to communicate project status, meeting schedules, and agendas.
Regular Project Calls
Main ACS Subproject Calls
ACS Calls are every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12-1pm ET.
ACS Immersion Cooling Calls
Every other Tuesday from 2-3pm ET
ACS Cold Plate
Every other Wednesday from 2-3pm ET
ACS Door Heat Exchange
Every other Thursday from 12-1pm ET
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 773-368-485