OCP Sustainability Initiative
- Welcome to the OCP Sustainability Initiative.
- This Initiative is not open to the public YET.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Sustainability Presentation by Bill Carter (OCP)
- - 2021 Proposed Tenets Bill Carter (OCP)
- - Sustainability Workstream 2021
Please subscribe to join this list and stay updated on agenda, schedule changes, topics of interest.
Lifecycle of Systems/Components - led by Jordan Tse
Regular Project Calls
This initiative meets every two weeks on Wednesday from 10am-11am Pacific Time
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679 United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 245-170-117
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 220.127.116.11 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 245 170 117
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 18.104.22.168##245170117
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/245170117
Recordings from Past Calls
Calls and Minutes
Please come prepared with:
- Add any topics you want to cover in the next meeting in the document below under “Next Meeting’s Agenda”.
- We discussed three main areas where we can converge, during next call, we will start looking at ways to converge on these and sharpen our focus so we can deliver tangible output for the OCP community to act on (whatever that output maybe, as decided by this Sustainability core team).