Networking/Enterprise Connectivity Solutions (ECS)
CBW - Campus, Branch, and Wireless (Incubation)
- Welcome to the OCP CBW Sub-Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Charter
- - Github repo : https://github.com/opencomputeproject/cbw-openwrt-kernel
- - CBW Intro Blog: https://www.opencompute.org/blog/ocps-campus-branch-wireless-cbw-sub-project-needs-you
- - OCP Presentation Template - please contact Michael Schill or Archna Haylock for a copy
Incubation Committee Representative
- - [TBD
CBW Project Leads
These calls happen on the biweekly, starting on Jan 12, 2021. See detail below. This call is open to the public.
OCP CBW mission
"Closed wireless and branch networking equipment have served well in the past
but now is the time to democratize wireless networking to make it programmable,
faster, easier, and less expensive for customers and give everyone the power of choice like never before".
Date: Biweekly Call, starting on Jan 12, 2021
Start Time: 3:00 PM Eastern (12noon Pacific)
End Time: 4:00 PM Eastern (1 PM Pacific)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 446-687-845
Join from a video-conferencing room or system.
Dial in or type: 18.104.22.168 or inroomlink.goto.com
Meeting ID: 446 687 845
Or dial directly: email@example.com or 22.214.171.124##446687845
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/446687845