- Welcome to the OCP Networking Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page at http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/.
- Mailing List - firstname.lastname@example.org subscribe - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-networking
- IRC Channel - #ocp-networking on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/networking/
- Networking Project Leads:
- Peter Krey, Krey & Associates
- Michael Valentine, Goldman Sachs
- This project meets -tbd- via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- The agenda, as well as information on how to join the call, can be found at: -tbd-
- - May 7-8, 2014 - Eng Workshop @ UTSA, May 7-8, 2014 (presentations & minutes)
- - Jan 24-25, 2014 - OCP Summit V @ San Jose, CA, Jan 24-25, 2014 (presentations)
- - OCP Incubation Committee - 2014-05-22 (presentations)
Specs and Designs
Link to the Specs and Designs page -http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Networking/SpecsAndDesigns