- Welcome to the OCP Networking Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page at http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/.
- Mailing List - email@example.com subscribe - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-networking
- IRC Channel - #ocp-networking on irc.freenode.net
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/networking/
- Networking Project Leads:
- Carlos Cardenas, Cumulus Networks
- Omar Baldonado, Facebook
Specs and Designs
Link to the Specs and Designs page -http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Networking/SpecsAndDesigns
- This project meets 2nd Monday of the month from 10-11 AM US/Pacific via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- Next call is July 11, 2016.
- Here is the agenda for upcoming calls as well as complete information on how to join the call and minutes from past calls. Quick call info:
- - Fuze meeting URL: http://fuze.me/24798495
- - Phone/dial-in: +1 (201) 479-4595, meeting number 24798495
- - August 10, 2016 - Eng Workshop @ UNH (presentations & minutes)
- - June 2, 2016 - Eng Workshop @ QCT - San Jose (presentations & minutes)
- - Mar 9 - 10, 2016 - OCP Summit @ San Jose (presentations & minutes)
- - Oct 9, 2015 - Eng Workshop @ Fidelity - Boston (presentations & minutes)
- - Mar 9 - 11, 2015 - OCP Summit @ San Jose (presentations & minutes)
- - Oct 30, 2014 - OCP European Summit @ Paris (presentations & minutes)
- - July 21, 2014 - Eng Workshop @ UNH (presentations & minutes)
- - May 7-8, 2014 - Eng Workshop @ UTSA (presentations & minutes)
- - Jan 24-25, 2014 - OCP Summit V @ San Jose, CA (presentations)
- - OCP Incubation Committee - 2014-05-22 (presentations)