Difference between revisions of "Hardware Management/Hardware Management Module"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
| [https://drive.google.com/file/d/-/view?usp=sharing OCP DC-SCM Rev 2.0 WIP spec]
| WIP 2.0
| WIP 2.0
Revision as of 16:23, 12 January 2021
- Welcome to the OCP Hardware Management Module Sub-project. This is a sub-project of the OCP Hardware Management Project
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
This Subproject creates designs and specifications to enable interoperable hardware for platform manageability, in the form of System on a Module (SOM) designs. Deliverables from this project will include:
- Specification for the interface between the System on a Module and the underlying platform
- Design guides for platform designers wanting to use the module
- Designs for reference modules and carrier cards
The management controller module separates the common platform management hardware and places them behind a connector. the module is specified by its connector pin-out The module may have one or more form-factors
Active Documents and Specs
Documents and information collateral are in the Wiki links above. Documents from the main HW Management Module group are below.
|Specification||OCP DC-SCM Rev 2.0 WIP spec||WIP 2.0||1/11/2021||N/A||N/A|| 1/11/2021 |
* For open specification development
|Specification||OCP DC-SCM spec Rev 0.95_release_to_OCP.pdf|| 0.95
||Microsoft & Google||OWFa 1.0 CLA|| 12/02/2020 |
* For review in November IC calls
|Presentation||Intel Cyclone V-based RunBMC solution||n/a||4/24/2020||Intel||n/a||Presented at OCP 2020|
Accepted & Inspired submissions, available in the Marketplace
The most recent documents will always be in the OCP Marketplace, Specifications & Design Collateral or the OCP Marketplace, Orderable Products
Entries below are for ease of use and historical reference. Please use the marketplace links for the most recent documents.
|Specification||RunBMC DaughterBoard I/O Specification||1.4.1 Final||08/15/2020||Dropbox & Salesforce||OWFa 1.0 CLA||Approved|
|Product + Design Pkg|| RunBMC ASPEED AST2500 32mm card following RunBMC 1.4.1 Specification
||v1.0||08/15/2020||Hyve||OWFa 1.0||Marketplace Product Link|