Hardware Management/Device Manager
- Welcome to the OCP Device Manager Sub-project. This subproject provides governance for the OCP Device Manager repository.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Maciej Mis (Intel)
If you interested in get involved with Device Manager:
- - Participate in the discussion, mailing list: OCP-HWmgt-Device-Manager@OCP-All.groups.io (Mailing List Info)
- - Attend the subproject meetings.
- - Contribute to the Device Manager repository
Regular meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. For meeting logistics, see the calendar at the bottom of the Hardware Mgmt Project webpage.
- - Meeting Agenda and Consolidated Minutes
- - Recording of past calls are available at the bottom of this wiki page
Documents and Presentations
- - An overview presentation presentation of the Device Manager architecture and usage
- - Documents in the repository
Past Call Recordings
- - July 12th, 2022 Call Canceled
- - June 28th, 2022 --- Device Manager - Migration of ODIM services to DM presentation
- - May 17th, 2022 --- Device Manager - Firmware Update presentation
- - April 8th, 2022 - Call Not Recorded
- - March 22nd, 2022 - Call Not Recorded
- - March 8th, 2022
- - February 22nd, 2022
- - February 8th, 2022 Call Canceled
- - January 25th, 2022 --- Device Manager Training presentation
- - December 9th, 2021
- - October 28th, 2021
- - October 14th, 2021
- - September 30th, 2021
- - September 16th, 2021
- - September 2nd, 2021