- Welcome to the OCP Hardware Management Project. This is a placeholder at this point. Keep watching for more information here.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these events and other OCP can be found on the OCP events page at:
- This project meets every month to discuss Hardware Management and revision to the Hardware Management Spec, via a conference call. This call is open to the public, however the meeting invite is send to interested folks only. The information for call is send out to Hardware Management mailing list opencompute-hardwaremanagement. Please respond to the email if you wish to attend.
- Mailing List - email@example.com subscribe - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-hardwaremngt
- IRC Channel - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23ocp-hardware-mngt&uio=d4
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/hardware-management/
Specs and Designs
- Hardware Management Chair:
- Rajeev Agrawala, Goldman Sachs