General information for all OCP events can be found at: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/
As our community continues to grow, we will be implementing remote participation options (details are still being worked out) and as such we have added a Video Policy for all our events. More details about this policy can be found here.
The Open Compute Project Foundation hosts annual summits, where the community meets and discusses the latest developments with OCP. Summits offer a chance to hear from speakers and panels, get the latest announcements, view demonstrations, visit booths, and network with others in the community.
OCP Engineering Workshops
The Open Compute Project Foundation will host a series of engineering workshops each year to build on the community. The goals of these are:
Increased community participation and stickiness. Increase the OCP technology portfolio; depth and breadth of specifications and charters. Drive the product-ionization of OCP’s specifications. A good example here is the Intel’s interconnect technology that enables Sipho. Solidify specification versioning pipeline, release process, naming conventions. Take into account/understand the suppliers needs and OCP partners needs; AMDs Roadrunner and the associated release and deployment is a good example here. Implementation of OCP’s legal framework (CLA’s, OWFa’s). Building out/addressing technologies for new sectors.
Resources Per Event
OCP Engineering Workshop - UTSA - 13 Nov 2013
- General Session
- C&I Track
- Networking Track
- Storage Track
- Link to the most current schedule Information - https://docs.google.com/a/opencompute.org/document/d/1BlY_G1p0XXpNTa0Wyxd7HnHYKuC0aCiEp2Vv-wShzIo/edit
- Link to the events page - http://opencompute.org/community/events/ocp-engineering-workshop-utsa-november-13-2013
- Link to Blog posts about this event - http://opencompute.org/blog/ocp-engineering-workshop-utsa-san-antonio-now-open/
OCP Engineering Workshop - Edinburgh Scotland - 21 Oct 2013
- Link to Events Page: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/ocp-engineering-workshop-linuxcon-europe-edinburgh/
- Link to Event Blog: http://www.opencompute.org/blog/ocp-engineering-workshop-at-linuxcon-europe-registration-open/
- Link to Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/106659057@N08/sets/72157636936003954/
- Link to Presentations - http://files.opencompute.org/oc/public.php?service=files&t=4e7af15c0506c5ea411de6201be3bd4d