Data Center Facility/ACF-Advanced Cooling Facilities
- Welcome to the OCP Advanced Cooling Facility (ACF) Incubation Subproject.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Mission: The Advanced Cooling Facilities Incubation Subproject mission is to develop best practices, create collaboration documents and common guidelines facilitating the integration of Advanced Cooling Solutions into Data Center Facilities.
Seeking to advance the acceptance, performance, reliability and minimize risk/cost of Advanced Cooling Solutions into any data center facility, but especially OCP Ready™ facilities.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Don Mitchell (Victaulic)
This project currently meets every Tuesday at 1100ET
Call-in info and source of truth @ http://opencompute.org/projects/projects-calendar/ (Time zone shown: Eastern Time)
If there is ever a conflict between calendar invites, the OCP Project Calendar info on the website prevails. This call is open to the public.
Tentative Call info:
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/948388005
You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679 United States: +1 (571) 317-3116
Access Code: 948-388-005
For alternate numbers and/or if you are new to GoToMeeting?
Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/948388005.
If there is a cancellation, we will try our best to cancel >24hrs before the meeting by the calendars above.
Meeting minutes is sent out in mailing list and can be found at [XXX]
Regular Project Calls
- - Schedule: