Data Center Facility/ACF-Advanced Cooling Facilities
- Welcome to the OCP Advanced Cooling Facility (ACF) Subproject.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Mission: The Advanced Cooling Facilities subproject mission is to develop standards and guidance facilitating integration of Advanced Cooling Solutions into Data Center Facilities.
- Seeking to advance the acceptance, performance, reliability and minimize risk/cost of advanced cooling solutions into OCP ready facilities
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
- - Don Mitchell (Victaulic)
This project meets - XX times a Month; Defaults to 1st Tuesday of the Month.
Call-in info and source of truth @ http://opencompute.org/projects/projects-calendar/ (Time zone shown: Eastern Time)
This call is open to the public.
If there is a cancellation, we will try our best to cancel >24hrs before the meeting by the calendars above.
Meeting minutes is sent out in mailing list and can be found at [XXX]
Regular Project Calls
- - Schedule: