Data Center Facility
- Welcome to the OCP Data Center Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- The Data Center project meets annually at the OCP Summit, and periodically at OCP Engineering Workshops. More information on the summit and other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page here.
- This project meets the third Thursday of every month at 11:30 EST via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- Meeting Details:
- Agenda: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Data_Center_Project_Call
- Joining the Call: (If the only way you can join is the toll free call please let the project lead know ahead of time)
- Meeting URL: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/76a85d4f/32534822
- Toll / Intl #: +1 201-479-4595 | Meeting Number: 32534822
- Data Center Facility Project Lead
- Rob Bunger
Specs and Designs
Link to Specs and Designs Page - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Data_Center/SpecsAndDesigns