Difference between revisions of "Data Center Facility"
Revision as of 14:09, 16 December 2017
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Participate
- 3 Presentations & Videos
- 4 Specs, Designs, and Information Documents
- Welcome to the OCP Data Center Facility Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Project Lead - Rob Bunger, Schneider Electric email@example.com
- IC Representative - Jason Schafer, Google
- The Data Center Facility Project meets annually at the OCP Summit, and periodically at OCP Engineering Workshops. More information on the summit and other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page here.
- This project meets the third Thursday of every month at 11:30 EST via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- Meeting Details:
- Meeting Calendar: http://opencompute.org/projects/projects-calendar/
- Agenda: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Data_Center_Project_Call
- Joining the Call: (If the only way you can join is the toll free call please let the project lead know ahead of time)
- Meeting URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6820684429732882433
- Webinar ID: 736-645-267
Presentations & Videos
OCP Engineering Workshop at DCD Zettastructure, London, UK, November 8th, 2017
OCP Engineering Workshop at DCD Colo & Cloud, Dallas, TX, September 25th, 2017
Datacenter Project Facility Call 2017 Oct 19
Specs, Designs, and Information Documents
Link to Specs and Designs Page - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Data_Center/SpecsAndDesigns