Difference between revisions of "Data Center Facility"
(→Specs and Designs)
Revision as of 17:00, 22 March 2014
- Welcome to the OCP Data Center Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we want to welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- This project meets annually at the OCP Summit events. More information on these other OCP events can be found on the OCP events page at http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/.
- This project meets -tbd- via a conference call. This call is open to the public.
- The agenda, as well as information on how to join the call, can be found at: -tbd-
- Mailing List - email@example.com subscribe - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-datacenterdesign
- IRC Channel - #ocp-datacenter-design on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/data-center-design/
- Data Center Design Project Leads:
- Jason S. Schafer, Schneider Electric
Specs and Designs
Link to Specs and Designs Page - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Data_Center_Design/SpecsAndDesigns