Difference between revisions of "Cooling Environments Advanced Cooling Solutions"
m (Mschill moved page Rack & Power/Advanced Cooling Solutions to Cooling Environments Advanced Cooling Solutions)
Revision as of 14:25, 22 April 2022
- Welcome to the OCP Advanced Cooling Solutions (ACS) Subproject.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
Rack & Power Project Leads
ACS Sub-project Leads
- - Cold Plate Workstream Jordan Johnson (Intel)
- - Door Heat Exchange Workstream John Fernandes (Facebook)
- - Immersion Cooling Workstream Rolf Brink (Asperitas)
- - Immersion Cooling Workstream John Bean (GRC)
ACS Immersion Workstream Work in Progress Documents
- - Immersion Requirements rev2 (in progress)
- - Immersion qualification checklist
- - Design Guidelines for Immersion-Cooled IT Equipment
- - Change and update suggestion document
- - OCP Ready Colo Site Assessment for harmonization evaluation
- - Immersion specific DCF facility assessment items
- - Material Compatibility database working document
ACS Cold Plate Workstream Work in Progress Documents
- - ACS Cold Plate Meeting Notes
- - ACS Cold Plate Requirements
- - ACS Cold Plate Qualification Requirement
- - Suggested Changes to ACS Cold Plate Documents
- - Universal Quick Disconnect
- - Cooling Fluids
- - Case Studies
ACS Door Heat Exchanger Workstream Work in Progress Documents
- - ACS Door HEX Options Presentation
- - High-Power GPU Rack Concept presentation
- - Working OCP Specification
If you would like to get more involved in the project, please sign-up on the mailing list. This is the primary method that we use to communicate project status, meeting schedules, and agendas.
- - ACS Mailing List
- - ACS Door Heat Exchange Mailing List
- - ACS Cold Plate Mailing List
- - ACS Immersion Mailing List
Regular Project Calls
Main ACS Subproject Calls
ACS Calls are every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 12-1pm ET.
ACS Immersion Cooling Calls
Every third Tuesday of each month from 10:00-11:00am ET
ACS Cold Plate
Every second Wednesday of the Month from 11am-12pm ET
ACS Door Heat Exchange
Every other Thursday from 12-1pm ET
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 986-673-557
You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679 United States: +1 (669) 224-3318 Access Code: 600-541-373
You can also dial in using your phone. United States (Toll Free): 1 877 568 4106 United States: +1 (571) 317-3129 Access Code: 177-040-733