Difference between revisions of "Cooling Environments"
m (fix spelling mistake)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Latest revision as of 17:22, 30 June 2022
- Welcome to the OCP Cooling Environments Project.
Disclaimer: Please do not submit any confidential information to the Project Community. All presentation materials, proposals, meeting minutes and/or supporting documents are published by OCP and are open to the public in accordance to OCP's Bylaws and IP Policy. This can be found on the OCP OCP Policies page. If you have any questions please contact OCP.
This project is designed to address the increasing demand for data center cooling innovations, the scope of the Cooling Environments charter is to consolidate five existing Advanced Cooling Solutions (ACS) and Advanced Cooling Facilities (ACF) sub projects — ACS Immersion, ACS Cold Plate, ACS Door Heat Exchanger and Advanced Cooling Facilities and Heat Re-use. The motivation for the formation of this project stems from the increased need for synergies between data center facilities (DCF), ACS and ACF activities within OCP.
• Overcoming Issues to Liquid Cooled ITE (Index of OCP LC ITE workstreams) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LVkAS5iSNsilS1sQ-Mj9Q0mi4Wt6Xsg5HWlzKCqIGjU/edit#gid=804171123
Incubation Committee Representative
- - Steve Mills (Meta)
- - [Mailing List]
- - OCP website
- - Main ACS Wiki
- - ACS Cold Plate Wiki
- - ACS Immersion Cooling Wiki
- - ACS Door Heat Exchange Wiki
- - Heat Reuse Wiki
- - Advanced Cooling Facilities
Specifications and Design files
Regular Project Calls
Recordings from Past Calls