C&I Wiki Portal
- Welcome to the OCP Compliance & Interoperability Project.
- This Project is open to the public and we welcome all those who would like to be involved.
- C&I FAQ: Am I in the right place? What is the "Compliance and Interoperability" Project?
- The Open Compute Project meets annually at the OCP Summit events and periodically at regional OCP events. More information on these events and other OCP activities can be found here: http://www.opencompute.org/community/events/
Monthly Project Meetings (online)
The first (1st) and third (3rd) Wednesday 7am Taiwan.
To find out the time of this meeting in your timezone go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
This call is open to the public.
How to join the call
- Meeting URL http://fuze.me/29808710
- Toll / Intl #: +1 (201) 479-4595
- Toll free #: +1 (855) 346-3893
- Meeting number: 29808710
Please Note: Just a reminder that this call will be recorded and shared in the meeting notes.
- Bi-weekly call notes
- List of meeting notes/minutes can be found here:Meeting Notes
- Mailing List - email@example.com
- Subscribe to mailing list - http://lists.opencompute.org/mailman/listinfo/opencompute-ci
- IRC Channel - #ocp-ci on irc.freenode.ne
- Website - http://www.opencompute.org/projects/compliance-and-interoperability/
- A list of active projects at C&I. We welcome you to join us and contribute. C&I Project Tracks & Contact List
OCP Foundation Liaison
- Thao Nguyen, Director of Certification Labs
C&I Project Chairs Emeritus
- Matthew Liste, Goldman Sachs
- Eric Wells, Fidelity
- DaWane Wanek, Avnet