Difference between revisions of "06/28/2013"
(Created page with "*We will work to reschedule the regular meeting for C&I probably for Monday's. *Alpha release is tracking for end of agile early August **David Duffy will try to take internal...")
Latest revision as of 05:41, 17 July 2013
- We will work to reschedule the regular meeting for C&I probably for Monday's.
- Alpha release is tracking for end of agile early August
- David Duffy will try to take internal resources to help wrap up software scripts
- David Duffy will also provide links to Bob Thurston so he can begin packaging
- Bob Thurston will focus on packaging
- Ken Park shared details about a communications approach for the Alpha Release that can be used eventually across OCP project teams
- Approach will be to do small interview segments leading up to and after the release.
- Next action is to storyboard the server ready alpha release
- Well then identify potential candidates to be interviewed for the communications approach
- Engineering workshops are scheduled for August 13 in California and potentially October 1st in NYC. Will discuss agenda for 8/13 event at next meeting
- YF reported that build out of ITRI lab is underway and making good progress
- Aaron Sullivan introduced himself as the rep from the OCP Incubation Committee who is focused on C&I.
- Aaron discussed potential opportunities to integrate OpenStack and Opencompute certification efforts.