Difference between revisions of "05/03/2013"
(Created page with ":Attendees: :DaWane Wanek :Rhonda :David Duffy :YF :Thao :Eric :Mark :Russ :Jie :Hong :Matthew :Bob T :Agenda :Summit *Summit plan **Quick C&I Kickoff **C&I project teams ...")
Latest revision as of 05:43, 17 July 2013
- DaWane Wanek
- David Duffy
- Bob T
- Summit plan
- Quick C&I Kickoff
- C&I project teams go off and work
- Physical Certification will focus on software aspect of certification
- Out of Band will complete a draft test plan
- Lab Enablement
- Pre Cert Share
- Several servers will be shipped/ brought on site for use.
- Get together at end of day and review progress/next actions
- Group discussion - how do we do the end to end certification
- What is optimal time for group meetings
- Social gathering at the end.
- Certified vs Ready
- Set of tests run at an independent site
- Allows you to use certified OpenCompute logo/ marketing
- Will be published on the OCP web site
- Tests that can be run by vendor
- If it successfully passes it allows a vendor to state that it is OCP Certified