- Upcoming Events
- Why Symposium?
- Submission Requirements
- Current Results
- Past Symposiums
Submission Requirements & Instructions
All drafts must be received before the deadline via the online submission form in Linklings. Incomplete or late submissions will not be reviewed. All submissions must include:
- Two-page draft abstract with the IEEE two-column conference proceeding format
- List of authors, including one member (at a minimum) available to travel to the event
- Original work done by the author(s)
- Clearly articulate the problem statement
- Clearly identify the methodology proposed to address the problem
- Provide a section on the results or findings
Draft papers will be reviewed by the OCP leadership and Foundation’s technical advisory board, as well as OCP Project Leaders. Acceptance will be based on content and overall program balance. The authors of the accepted drafts will have the opportunity to submit a poster and present their work during the OCP Global Summit.
There will be a $10,000 award granted to the selected winner.
For more information on the submission process please watch this video.