Nautilus Data Technologies Stockton 1 Data Center
7MW high-performance concurrently maintainable data center with zero water waste or consumption and a 75% reduction in system losses versus the industry average.
All vaults support high density and can accommodate customer deployments from a rack to a full vault. Open to various rack sizes via an interface frame and compatible with immersion, direct-to-chip, or rear door cooling.
Located in the Port of Stockton, a Tier 1 Homeland Security Port, the campus offers enhanced security and is outside of seismic zones and flood plain.
- 7MW: 4 VaultsThree 2MW vaults, One 1MW vault for innovation
- 1.15 PUE every day of the year with zero water consumption, zero chemicals, zero refrigerants
- Compatible with immersion, direct-to-chip, or rear door cooling units
- Rack size agnostic with the utilization of interface frame
- 55kW for 30” racks, 35kW for 24” racks when using rear-door cooling units
- N+1 Electrical and mechanical redundancy at a minimum
- Each data hall has four parallel 675kW leak-proof cooling distribution units configured in a “4 to make 3” configuration, each fed by redundant open-loop systems
- System is under vacuum – meaning there is no threat of leaks or water touching an IT load; designed to maintain ASHRAE A1 Standards
- Campus delivers prime last-mile connectivity; 18-mile 288-strand redundant fiber ring connects our carrier-neutral data center to the local carrier hotel, providing direct connectivity to all cloud and communication providers
- 100MB, 1GB, 10Gb, and 100GB port sizes are available based upon the provider
- Two diverse fiber paths into the data center, direct fiber to rack available
Security & Compliance
- Tier 1 Homeland Security Port with on-premise 24x7x365 security team, plus land and waterway patrols by Homeland Security, Coast Guard, and Stockton’s Sheriff’s Department
- Certifications and Compliance: SOC1 and SOC2 Type II, PCI-DSS 2.0, ISO 27001, Open-IX 1, NIST (800-53)/FISMA, HIPAA, FEDRAMP Compliant
- Part #: Stockton 1 Data Center
- OCP Project: OCP Ready™ Facility Recognition Program
- Specification: OCP Ready™ COLO Facility Assessment Nautilus Data Technologies