OCP is launching a new incubation Sub-Project under our Data Center Facilities Project! The Advanced Cooling Facilities (ACF) Sub-Project will be collaborating on the integration of Advanced Cooling Solutions (ACS) into Data Center Facilities (DCF) via liquid distribution. Participants of the ACF Sub-Project community will endeavor to develop solutions, seek guidance and create reference designs that enable ACS deployment in both new and existing data centers, with a special focus on OCP Ready™ data centers.
Primary interests in the Advanced Cooling Facilities Sub-Project community include:
- Minimizing risk, time and operational impact related to installation of ACS liquid solutions
- Collaborating on and simplifying guidance for scalability of liquid cooled ACS solutions over the life of the data center
- Optimizing energy efficiency and reuse potential of data centers via liquid cooled ACS solutions
To get involved:
1) Please become an OCP member and join the ACF Mailing List
2) Get familiar with the details on the Sub-Project on the ACF Wiki
3) Participate in our first call on Aug 4th at 8am PT/11am ET. Check our Project Calendar for more info. Call Info and agenda will be published via the mailing list reflector.
Please contact OCP for any questions or info!