Chair: Asghar Riahi, Seagate
Work In Progress
The OCP Storage committee focuses on creating specifications that drive open innovation in hardware and software to enable new storage applications and provide users greater efficiency and value.
The current charter doc is linked in the sidebar on http://www.opencompute.org/projects/storage/
Links to Specs
This will be a wiki page not the website
Monthly Project Meetings (online)
The 2nd Thursday of every month at 1pm Pacific (ie 2 Mountain, 3 Central, 4 Eastern).
Date and Time: Thursday April 30 at 1:00PM PST/4:00PM EST.
To find out the time of this meeting in your timezone go to: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- UTSA event on May 7 & 8
- Review submitted projects and their status
- Review the C&I storage test document (draft version)
- Use case document, what is the status
- Open Forum
If you would like to have anything added to the agenda you can add it at: http://pad.opencompute.org:9001/p/OCP_Storage_Call_30_April_2014
How to join the call
Meeting URL http://fuze.me/24168467
Toll / Intl #: +1 (201) 479-4595 Toll free #: +1 (855) 346-3893 Meeting number: 24168467
Please Note: Just a reminder that this call will be recorded and shared in the meeting notes.
Storage Monthly Calls Notes
Regional Engineering Summit
- large-scale, highly available data
- large-scale, "cold" data
- frequently accessed data
- OCP Summit 2012, Storage slide deck (May 2012)
- Seagate OCP Storage Meetups off and running (March 15, 2013)
- Open Vault (Storage) page