IC Meeting FAQs
When does the IC Meet?
The OCP IC Committee Meets every 6 weeks on a Thursday from 4 to 7 pm eastern.
Are the meetings open to the pubic?
Yes, however if you are not on the agenda, please mute yourself or you will be asked to leave.
How do I join the meetings?
This meeting is open to the public and will be recored. If you are not one of the IC members or an invited presenter please mute yourself. Failing to do so could get you removed from the meeting. Meeting URL
You can find international access numbers at https://www.fuze.com/extras/symphony. Toll / Intl #: +1 (201) 479-4595
Toll-Free #: Available upon request
Meeting Number: 25675771
How can I add these meeting to my calendar?"
If you are not an IC member or an invited presenter you will not be emailed an invite to these meetings. To add it to your calendar you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the OCP Calendars page at: http://www.opencompute.org/community/ocp-calendars/
2. Go to the IC Calendar
3. Select the 'Agenda' view of the calendar
4. Find the meeting you want to add to your calendar and scroll to the bottom of the event details.
5. Click the 'copy to my calendar' link
The next meeting is 14 August 2014.
- Seagate Kinetic Drive follow up
- Amberjack rack
- Project list review
- Project updates / new projects
- OCP staff, events and policy updates
The agenda is light but we have a lot of follow on work to do with many of the projects on our spec list. We'll be going through the list below and following up with the project owners.
Past Meeting Minutes
- April 23rd, 2014 - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/IC_Meetings/04232015
- July 3rd, 2014 - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/IC_Meetings/07032014
- May 5th, 2014 - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/IC_Meetings/052214
- April 10th, 2014 - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/IC_Meetings/04102014
- February 27th, 2014 - http://www.opencompute.org/wiki/IC_Meetings/02272014