We just wrapped our 9th OCP Summit, and by all accounts it was our best event ever, thanks to our amazing team and Community!
Here are some of the numbers:
- We had 3,441 registrations this year, a 17% increase over last year.
- There were 12 Engineering Workshop tracks, with more than 100 sessions, our most ever.
- THANK YOU to the 80 companies participating as sponsors and/or exhibitors.
- There were nearly 100 media and analysts onsite at the event, including staff from some of the world’s leading news and analyst organizations:
- 451 Research
- 650 Group
- Dell’Oro Group
- EE Times
- Global Equities Research
- IHS Markit
- Moor Insights & Strategy
- Network Computing
- New York Times
- Nikkei Business Publications
- RBC Capital Markets
- TIRIAS Research
There were team members from 813 organizations, from 34 countries around the world.
84% of attendees were from the US, from 36 states, the most coming from California (71%), Texas (6%), Washington (5%), Oregon (3%) and Massachusetts (2%).
16% of attendees were international representatives from 34 countries, including the following countries, in order of number of attendees:
- United Kingdom
- South Korea/Republic of Korea
- South Africa
- South Korea
OCP also announced its first Regional Summit, which will be held in Amsterdam October 1 – 2, 2018. Sponsorship sales are open, and more information can be found here. Sponsor and exhibit spots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are expected to sell out, as did the 2018 US Summit.
Early bird sponsorship sales are underway for the 2019 OCP U.S. Summit, to be help March 14 – 15, 2019 in San Jose. The early bird period includes an additional 5% discount, and the chance to secure your place in line for booth selection, sponsorship levels and meeting rooms. The early bird period ends April 6, 2018. More information, including sponsor forms, can be found by contacting email@example.com