The Open Compute Project Foundation hosts annual summits where the community meets and discusses the latest developments with OCP. Summits offer a chance to hear from speakers and panels, get the latest announcements, view demonstrations, visit booths, and network with others in the community.
We also welcome your participation, too. Here are a few ways you can participate:
If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at a future OCP Summit, please contact email@example.com. We’re happy to share upcoming opportunities.
If you’re interested in leading a technical workshop or presenting at a future summit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 9-10, 2016, San Jose, CA
- March 10-11, 2015, San Jose, CA
- October 30-31, 2014, Paris, France
- January 28-29, 2014, San Jose, CA
- January 16-17, 2013, Santa Clara, CA
- May 2-3, 2012, San Antonio, TX
- October 27, 2011, New York, NY
- June 17, 2011, Palo Alto, CA